- Thursday at 10:00 a.m. in the Board Room
- Sunday at 9:15 a.m. in the Board Room - currently studying "Draw the Circle: A 40-day Prayer Challenge" by Mark Batterson
- Friday at 7:30 p.m. in the sanctuary
United Methodist Men
United Methodist Men (UMM) is the official organization for men in The United Methodist Church at the local church, Annual Conference, and denominational levels. Among the purposes for UMM are:
- to involve men in a growing relationship to Jesus Christ and His church;
- to provide resources and support for programs of evangelism focused on the needs of men;
- to provide resources and programs in the area of stewardship;
- to provide models and support for Annual Conference and local church United Methodist Men organizations.
Christ UMM meets the first Saturday of each month for prayer, breakfast and light building maintenance. Join the men at 8:00 a.m. on the first Saturday of each month
United Methodist Women
God's mission has been on the heart of women throughout history. With faith, hope and love, women have been responding to God's call in their lives: The woman who anointed Jesus' head with precious perfume; Esther, who stepped out to save her people; and the woman at the well who, despite her social standing, boldly proclaimed Christ and brought salvation to her community are all among the ranks of faith-filled women. They are part of a long chain of prayerful, loving, giving, courageous, caring and compassionate women who might have been called bold, brash, radical, unorthodox or even unreasonable and have faithfully lived out God's mission in the world.
The story of Ruth is the story of faith, hope and love in action—a hallmark of United Methodist Women (UMW) members. UMW is organized so that each member may live out her calling and faith story for God's mission. God calls everyday people like us to step out in faith to minister to people in need of God's hope and love in their lives, to walk with them and to be formed ourselves.
Christ UMW finds its reason for being as an organization of laywomen mobilized for mission is to:
- be a community of women
- know God
- be whole persons through Jesus Christ
- develop a creative, supportive fellowship
- expand concepts of mission.
Christ UMW meets on select Sundays following worship service. This year's mission project benefit will raise funds for the UM Red Bird Mission in the Appalachian.
Our Youth Ministry meets on Saturday, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for fun, fellowship and food. The Youth Choir and praise dancers prepare to participate in leading worship on the third Sunday of each month.